It is the forefront of our operation, to ensure that you , your property, our employees, the public and subcontractors are safe at all times. We are committed to our Work Health and Safety System and regulations with the Arborsafe OHS program. Safe work methods, Hazard and Risk Assessments and Controls, are undertaken to ensure minimal risk to a high risk job. We supply personal protective equipment (PPE) to all staff and maintain adequate equipment resources for ongoing safety. RHW is fully insured with Lumley Insurance $20million -Public and Product liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance and Workcover SA No 16688110 with certificates available upon request.
Riverland High Work are committed to Occupational Health & Safety, ensuring the safety of person and property. We value a solid safety reputation in the workplace and continue to monitor and work to the best industry practices for the safest and most efficient outcomes.
Our safety policies are implemented into our daily routines, our processes and procedures, our staff training and the use of well maintained equipment.
If you would like more information on the specifics of Riverland High Works OH&S policy, please contact us.
All staff have police checks.
Worker Health and Safety
- Safe work methods statements
- Risk management approach
- Personal protective equipment for our workers
- Awareness of amenity tree industry code of practice by WorkCover SA
- Insurance that covers us working at heights above 5 metres
- Up to date public liability insurance for the tree industry
- Lumley Insurance $20million -Public and Product
- Up to date workers compensation policy for the tree industry
- Plant equipment and motor vehicle insurance
- Workcover SA No 16688110 with certificates available upon request